Sunday, April 22, 2012

Photoshoot


I recently received the photos from the photoshoot I did recently of some pieces I created in 2011.

The first one is called Winter Warrior and it was for a wool coat project. I features 100% wool with a Kasha lining, asymmetrical front, raw edges and a seamless neck at the back hood.
Next is a leather jacket I made for a contest we had to do in school. It is steampunk inspired and features two different colours of leather-black and a mottled brown. The flaps on the arms are fake pockets though the pockets on the front are real (I didn't really want pockets on the front but it was a requirement). I used Kasha lining inside for extra warmth as some of you may know that leather jackets are not always the warmest!
And the final look I had photographed was the siren inspired eveningwear dress I made. This dress has a leather, lace up bodice, a rouched and gathered rayon skirt on top of a knife pleated tafetta under skirt. This dress was VERY heavy!
I hope you guys liked my garments!

Credits (last names are excluded for privacy):
Model: Jenna
Photographer: Alex
MUA: Natasha

And finally all garments were designed, drafted, draped, cut and sewn by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment